Each participating country must designate a World Games Chef de Mission (team leader) to serve as the single point of contact with the 2013 World Dwarf Games (WDG) Steering Committee. International Dwarf Athletic Federation (IDAF) member representatives select their country's Chef de Mission. Countries without IDAF representation may petition the 2013 World Dwarf Games Steering Committee to recognize their Paralympic organization, or other appropriate organization or individual to serve as the Chef de Mission for that country.
Register your country’s Chef de Mission as early as possible by providing the WDG Steering Committee with the person’s name, title or affiliation, country, email address, and postal address. Chefs de Mission represent their countries by:
- Confirming registration of athletes wishing to represent the country
- Designating team rosters for team sports
- Vetting coaches, assistants, and any other staff requesting to register as part of the country’s official delegation
- Assuring all delegation members understand and adhere to the World Dwarf Games Code of Conduct
- Coordinating the country’s participation in formal group activities and meetings, including Opening and Closing ceremonies.
Contact information for currently appointed chefs de mission is posted in the Directory.