Athlete Village in the Case Hall dormitory and cafeteria complex is the primary on-campus lodging and meal package. Participants who paid for meal passes at the Case Hall cafeteria and lodging at Athlete Village must check-in at the Athlete Village Office.
Meal passes. Dorm residents will receive meal passes; others who paid for meals will receive wristband passes. The meal pass does not include dinner on Saturday, August 10 because of the closing ceremonies banquet. Lost meal passes will not be replaced. Meal times are:
6:30am - 8:30am breakfast
11:00am - 2:00pm lunch
4:30pm - 7:30pm dinner
Case Hall dorm residents. Dorm residents will receive room assignments, dorm room keys, and after-hours dorm access cards. Instructions for check-out will be distributed at check-in.
Dorm Room/Suite Amenities:
- One dorm room key and one after-hours dorm access key per guest. There is a $75 fee for lost dorm room keys and $75 for lost access cards.
- One set of towels, bed linens, and bathroom tissues per guest. Soiled linens may be exchanged for clean linens at the Case Hall desk.
- Dorm rooms are not air conditioned.
Athlete Village Amenities:
- Sparty convenience store in the North Lobby.
- Coin-operated laundry facilities on the basement level.
- Computer laboratory on the third floor.
- Air-conditioned Sparty Lounge on the third floor for relaxation and socialization.
Athlete Village Policies:
- The 2013 World Dwarf Games Code of Conduct and Michigan State University housing policies apply at all times.
- Minors, everyone under age 18, staying in Athlete Village MUST share a room or suite with their parent or legal guardian. Michigan State University Policy does not allow unrelated adults in the same suite as minors and requires all minors to be appropriately chaperoned. Appropriately chaperoned means under the direct supervision of a parent or legal guardian who is at least 21 years of age. The policy of the World Dwarf Games is that guardians must be at least 21 years of age and must complete and submit the Legal Guardian Form.
- Only registered guests in dorm rooms; others are restricted to the public areas of Case Hall.
- Athlete Village/Case Hall doors will be locked at 11 pm - only individuals with Athlete Village Access Card will be allowed in the building after that time.
- Quiet time begins at 11 pm.
- Smoking is not allowed inside any University Building, including Case Hall.